Jed hates broken addon day!

General discussion forum for both Avengers of Azeroth members and non-members

Moderators: Officers, Admins

Jed hates broken addon day!

Postby Jedem » Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:18 am

Its true! And not only are all my addons out of date, they are incompatible! So now I have to wait on most to get fixed. Ctmod and Ct raid, Titanpanel, and monkey buddy are the only ones that I have gotten working copies of but Ctmod has been semi nerfed! I want my bottom bars!!! Stupid default action bars suck harder then a hoover!

/rage

So post your frustrations about the new patch.

Also what you did yesterday while we had the retardedly long maintenance window. I hung out on vent with mattie and rowann and szabina for some of it. What did everyone else do?
Jedem
Pantsless Wonder

Postby Nyctale » Wed Dec 06, 2006 12:59 pm

I had cool hunter mods for my aspect and traps... gone... and since it wasnt the most popular mods, i'll prolly wait a year to get them back :cry:

When I logged on like 30min sooner, I saw that all was on schelule. But when I logged in at 5 server time... i saw that 5 min earlier they posted a delay... of 3 HOURS... 5 MIN BEFORE... damit...

So I tried my build on the net.. played stupid flash games... got drunk... ate pizza... waited....
Nyctale, hunter
Magiika, Mage
Nyctale

Postby Jedem » Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:02 pm

lol yeah stealth update 5 minutes till pissed me off so much that I stopped streaming music over vent and cursed loudly. I think mattie was wondering wtf happened until I told him. Stupid blizzard and its maintenance window of doom!!
Jedem
Pantsless Wonder

Postby Lurien » Wed Dec 06, 2006 4:34 pm

Yea go ct raid back, reloaded cosmos (yea I use it) most of the update items still incompatible so I just deleted completely.

Dont mind all that much only thing I lost i'll miss is a mark for spawn points for ore.
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.

Albert Einstein
Lurien

Return to General Chat