AB Pownage

General discussion forum for both Avengers of Azeroth members and non-members

Moderators: Officers, Admins

AB Pownage

Postby Rowann » Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:29 pm

Hello all!

Neph has been running a "Pre-made" AB session about every night this week. At this point I am comfortable saying that we have had some success. We have all seen the sexy things we want in the Champion's hall, so while I have the marks I need from there, I would like to keep it going.

So here is the plan.

We all have other things we like to do in game so I am going to run 5 - 8 games a night. Depending on how long each game takes this usually runs from 90 - 120 min. That is it, then go off and do ther things. We are starting to get a floowing but I would prefer to go with people we know so I am reserving 6 slots each night for Neph / AOA people. Ten minutes prior to First cue I will let these slots go.

Times may vary a bit but most nights we will start about 4:30 server. thursdays we will start about an hour later.

This is a VERY casual thing. Don't expect a miltary action here. If you want to join for two games then go somewhere else, the more power to ya! if you want to come late an get on the waiting list then that is geat! We rotate people in after games whenever there are spots available. If you want to leave and come back later -- coolage!

Invites go out from ROWANN on a first come first serve basis.

Death to the Horde!!

:D :roll: :D :roll: :D :roll: :D :roll: :D :roll: :D :roll: :D :roll:
ImageImage
"CC? Screw CC. I am a Paladin, I pull it all and let God sort it out." - Izak "Not so fast there buddy" - Rowann
Rowann
Uber Administration

Postby Rowann » Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:31 pm

Please note -- We will not be running this on Saturdays -- Due to gnomish death race and MC.

And yeah I know that I wrote that last one quick so there are typos :P
ImageImage
"CC? Screw CC. I am a Paladin, I pull it all and let God sort it out." - Izak "Not so fast there buddy" - Rowann
Rowann
Uber Administration

Return to General Chat