Old ursin player looking for ursin based guild

Post here if you wish to apply to join Avengers of Azeroth

Moderators: Officers, Admins

Old ursin player looking for ursin based guild

Postby Akabane » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:23 pm

Section 1: Tell Us about you:
Your first name, age, and general location:
Greg, 29, Omaha

Have you read the About Us section of the website?
yea

Do you agree to comply with the rules of the guild?
sure

What experience do you have in rpg/mmorpg?
Mainly wow, swotor briefly. Lots of rpgs in general just not many mmo

How long have you been playing WoW and what interests you most about the game?
Played WC3 with friends. Started WoW in high school with them when it came out on Ursin server. Played through classic with Tenebris guild. Stopped playing in college when BC came out (online gaming blocked in dorms). Came back at end of BC and played wraith when it came out. Started playing again with Legion. Story, PVE, and fireballs. I did like battleground pvp when I played with guildies.

Are you on Twitter or any other Social Media site(Not Facebook)?
No

Section 2: Your Main Character:
Main character name and link to your Warcraft Armory information if a WoW applicant: Akabane http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/u ... ane/simple

Class: Mage
Professions: Tailoring, Enchanting
Level*: 110
*AoA has a minimum level requirement of 85 for any main character in WoW. Helping individuals level and get initial gear is encouraged but not required in this guild.

Please list your current spec and explain why it is your preference:
Fire, it is what i always have played since I made this character (this is my main and first character rolled) and I like burst damage and rolling ignites is satisfying. Also see fireballs above.

Are you willing to respec to certain trees (Healers and Tanks mainly) for the good of the guild progress for end game content?
When mages can tank I will happily tank and spank. But otherwise sure.

Section 3: Your Alts**:
What alts do you regularly play (name/ class/ level)?
Kayrah/Warrior/67 atleast this is the alt I played the most when I rolled it in BC.

Please also provide an armory link to any level 80 alts:
** AoA is an alt friendly guild that admits people, not just their cartoon counterparts.

Section 4: Raids and Upper Level Instances:
What experience do you have in endgame (please list both previous and current) content?
Did all the classic raid content including AQ40 up to Cthun, classic Naxx clearing spider wing and all other first bosses.
As far as current content Ive done mythic dungeons and normal EN.

Minimum raiding stats for each class and spec have been established. Do you understand that you will have to meet these minimums prior to attending level capped raids?
Yup

Can you attend our scheduled Guild Events (For WoW typically scheduled on Wednesdays at 5 pm Pacific Standard Time until 8 Pacific Standard Time and Sundays at 3 Pacific Standard Time until 6 Pacific Standard Time)?
On a normal work day I could probably make it. See bottom of app for further clarification.

The following add-ons are required for WoW, please indicate that you are willing to download and use current versions of:

__X_Healbot/Grid & Clique/Vuhdo/Any healing addon (Classes capable of healing only)
__X_Deadly boss Mods

The following is required for WoW:
__X_Mumble (mic is not necessary but definitely appreciated)

Section 5: Additional Information:
How did you hear about us? Who referred you to this site? (include in this answer any AoA members that might know and recommend you)
Guild finder. I recognized the name from when I played classic. Looking for an Ursin based guild as I still have some server pride and have always played this server.

Please list all previous guilds you have have been in and your reason for leaving:
Tenebris until the guild went under in BC. Played with guild of friends for awhile but none of them have played for awhile, went to other servers, or rerolled horde. So I was only guy in guild left so just left it the other day.

Maylay, Me-lee, or Meh-lay?
Maylay, but prefer pew pew

If accepted do you promise to sweep the leg?
There is no mercy in this dojo.

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop?
146. I counted this in fourth grade.

Which Beatle would you say is your favorite?
The one with the accent.

Any other personal information you think might be helpful:
I'm an anesthesia resident so my hours aren't the same week to week. I can get home late or early depends on when the work is done. I may have to work 6 days a week or work a weekend. My work can be stressful so a raid or pug wipe is nothing to me I'm just happy to be playing. This is my stress relief when I get home so I'm pretty chill and won't give people a hard time that are just trying to enjoy the game.
Akabane

Re: Old ursin player looking for ursin based guild

Postby Sneekly » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:41 pm

Message me on either Gensu-Ursin or Kyon-Ursin, if I'm not online then message Jedem-Ursin. One of us will get you sorted out :)
Sneekly

Re: Old ursin player looking for ursin based guild

Postby Jedem » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:46 pm

Applicant accepted to the guild, welcome aboard!
Jedem
Pantsless Wonder

Return to Recruitment